- Application – the application by Easycatering by means of which Easycatering provides Services to the Customer under the Rules and Regulations.
- Easycatering – Dineo Sp. z o.o., ul. Przyczółkowa 334, 02-962 Warsaw, Poland. NIP (Tax Identification Number): 9512409607, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 364045390.
- Trade Information – any information directly or indirectly intended to promote goods, services, or image of Easycatering or the Partner, with the exception of information that allows communication by electronic means with a specific person and information about goods and services not intended to achieve a commercial effect desired by the entity that commissions its dissemination, in particular without any remuneration or other benefits from the manufacturers, sellers, and providers of the services.
- Customer – a natural person who has at least a limited capacity to act, a legal person, an organisational unit without legal personality, who uses the Website or the Application.
- Partner – owners of catering establishments with whom Easycatering has entered into an agency agreement.
- Website – www.Easycatering.pl
- Services – all services provided by Easycatering by electronic means via the Application to the Customers on the basis of the Rules and Regulations, including the creation of the Customer's account, presentation of the offers of the Partners, placing orders.
- When using the Application and the Website the operator's system shall automatically collect the following: user's IP address, information about the browser type, source of visit, geolocation, and in the case of users who entered the Website via a search engine, also the used keywords leading to the display of the link to the website of Easycatering in the search results. These data are collected solely for the purpose of keeping statistics. Data saved by the operator's server in the course of the carried out transactions are not personal data.
- When a Website user subscribes for the Easycatering’s newsletter, the Website user agrees to receive Trade Information from Easycatering to the e-mail address provided during registration. The user at the same time ensures that the address provided during the registration belongs to him/her or he/she has the necessary consents of the owner of the address to use it for this purpose.
- Easycatering shall process Customer's personal data exclusively for the proper provision of the Services by using for this purpose the personal data necessary for their implementation, which shall be specified in the registration form made available to the Customer, in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provisions of services by electronic means (J.L. No. 144, item 1204, as amended), without prejudice to a registration via a Facebook account.
- Personal data of the Customers making registration shall be processed throughout the duration of the maintenance of the Customer's account in the Application and the Website.
- Customer's personal data shall be processed subject to the safety rules required by the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text: J.L. of 2002, No. 101, item 1650, as amended).
- Easycatering shall each time specify the data that are necessary to provide the Services. Easycatering may also process data other than the personal data, which are not necessary for implementation of the Services, only upon a prior consent of the Customer expressed after being notified by Easycatering on the categories of data, purpose, and scope of their processing and the recipients of the data. Such consent may be revoked at any time.
- Easycatering shall be in the possession of the IP addresses of the Users, stored by Easycatering for the time in which the Services are provided, and information about the commencement, termination, and the scope of use of the service provided electronically.
- Easycatering may also process the following data characterising the Customer's way of use of the Services provided by electronic means (operating data):
- markings identifying the Customer,
- identification markings of the telecommunications network or ICT system used by the Customer,
- information about the commencement, termination, and scope of each use of the Services or use of the Website and Application,
- information about Customer's use of the Services,
- locating the position of the Customer, also in the background when the Customer is not actively using the Application or it works in the background,
- information related and resulting from the account owned by the Customer on Facebook – in the case of registration by using such an account.
- Easycatering shall be the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act on the protection of personal data, and the set of the personal data of the Customers has been reported to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection. Easycatering may choose to appoint a Security Information Administrator and file for his registration at the Register of Secuity Information Administrators maintained by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- Easycatering attaches great importance to safeguarding the privacy of the Customers, users of the Website and the Application, and the protection of their personal data. Easycatering, as the data administrator, shall take care for the security of the personal data. These data shall be particularly protected and secured against unauthorised access. Easycatering shall provide Customers with possibility to exercise their rights resulting from the Act on the protection of personal data, in particular the right to access their own data, the right to request an update of data, and the right to object in the cases specified in the provisions of the Act.
- Personal data may be used by Easycatering for marketing purposes, in particular to send, post, and receive Trade Information from Easycatering or third parties by electronic means, only after the Customer consents to such processing.
- In the case of personal data processed for the purpose of the implementation of the Services and to the extent necessary for this purpose, the Customer shall have the right to inspect his/her personal data provided in the registration form, along with the possibility of updating or changing them.
- In the case of personal data processed by Easycatering for purposes other than those necessary to provide the Services, the Customer may request Easycatering to cease the processing of his/her personal data. Such a request shall be complied with by Easycatering without delay.
- Easycatering shall apply best efforts to ensure an effective protection of the processed personal data. Personal data transmitted from the Website/Application to the server of the operator have been secured by an encrypted SSL connection. Easycatering shall secure the personal data by applying a high level of security set forth by the Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004 on personal data processing documentation and technical and organisational conditions which should be fulfilled by devices and information systems used for the processing of personal data (J.L. of 2004, No. 100, item 1024).
- Personal data shall also be provided to entities – Partners with whom Easycatering works with, for the purpose of the correct provision of the Services or the fulfilment of the order placed by the Customer via the Application.
- If the Customer uses the Application, he/she thereby consents for Easycatering to collect and process information about the actual place of stay of the Customer. To achieve this purpose different technologies may be used, including among others IP address, GPS, and other sensors, e.g. Beacon or providing data on nearby devices, points of access to Wi-Fi, or base stations of mobile networks. The Customer shall agree to the transmission of the location (data from the GPS transmitter - geolocation) and the place of his/her stay, as well as other data (first name, surname, and phone number, photo) to the Partners who received an order provided by means of Easycatering's Application. The Customer shall agree to the Application working in the background and communicating the messages and any notifications.